A list of courses for PhD students at the AQUality beneficiaries and partners is available at this link.
- Summer School “Photochemistry and depollution: direct and sensitized photolysis, fundamental aspects and examples” (25-27 April 2018, Clermont Ferrand – France):
- Download Agenda in pdf format
- Summer School “Micropollutant Analysis and Emerging Technologies for their Abatement” (27-29 August 2018, Aalborg – Denmark): Download Summer School Flyer in pdf format
- International Winter School on Mass Spectrometry (4-5 March 2019, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau – France)
- Download Agenda at this link
- Workshop “Prioritisation of emerging contaminants in Urban Wastewater” (6 March 2019)
- Training in soft-skills (Torino, 15-16 May, 2019), organized together with the project Paracat:
- Workshop on Patenting and Knowledge Transfer – Dr. Marco Venturello
- Lean thinking – Prof. Alessandra Bianco Prevot
- (Course programs are available here)
- AOP Summer School
The 3rd European Summer School on Environmental Applications of Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOPs) was jointly organized by the International PhD School on AOPs (IPS-AOP) and the UPV-TXP group and was held in Alcoy (Spain) on 3-7 June, 2019. All the information is available at the following link.
- International Conference on Chemical Energy and Semiconductor Photochemistry (CESCOP 2019 – 4-6 September 2019). All the information is available at the following link.