AQUAlity is a consortium of eighteen partners. The consortium comprises 7 universities, 3 research institutes and 8 companies with a balanced participation of beneficiaries and partner organizations, academic and non-academic.
All the participants are mutually involved in scientific and educational tasks, formed in several fields (chemical analysis, environmental fate, photocatalysis, material science, membrane technology and water management), sharing the interest towards environmental studies and determined to achieve the primary objective of guaranteeing access to safe water to the entire society through the formation of young scientists specialist in water treatment.
The list of participants is reported below. Information about each participant is available at beneficiaries or partners page.
- Università Degli Studi Di Torino, Italy (UNITO)
- Aalborg Universitet, Denmark (AAU)
- Università Degli Studi Del Piemonte Orientale Amedeo Avogadro, Italy) (UPO)
- Universitat Politecnica De Valencia, Spain (UPV)
- Panepistimio Ioanninon, Greece (UOI)
- Ecole Polytechnique, France (EPP)
- Società Metropolitana Acque Torino S.P.A., Italy (SMAT)
- Karadeniz Teknik Universitesi, Turkey (KTU)
- Plataforma Solar De Almería – CIEMAT, Spain (PSA)
- Liqtech International A/S, Denmark (LQT)
- Centre National De La Recherche Scientifique, France (CNRS)
- IRIS (Italy)
- FACSA (Spain)
- INERIS (France)
- ISALIT (Italy)
- MIRTEC (Greece)
- NIVA (Norway)
- VBM (Denmark)